Location: Istanbul /Turkey
Reporting To: Managing Director/Deputy Managing Director
Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Maintain and keep records of correspondence, invoices, contracts, and official documents, in addition to managing the archiving of all documents.
- Organize meetings, and events and provide support during client meetings and presentations (i.e. prepare agenda, take minutes, etc.)
- Identify the needs for furniture, office equipment, supplies, etc., and manage the procurement process according to RMTeam’s internal procedures.
- Identify and follow up with the maintenance/repair needs of the office
- Make sure bills and rent(s) are paid on time.
- Ensure the office is kept clean and orderly.
- Make flight reservations, buy airplane tickets, and hotel bookings, arrange for airport pickups, and manage travel agendas, as per instructions and procedures.
- Support HR department as needed.
- Support the Finance department as needed.
- Supporting the management and the employees in carrying out their official procedures related to government institutions as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree.
- Past administration experience is preferable.
- Computer proficiency, MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent Turkish and English spoken and written. Arabic fluency is an advantage.
- Good Knowledge of Turkish Tax Law.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and deal with pressure.