Terms: Full time
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers in our office in Istanbul.
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing calendars, working on pitch decks, and preparing expense reports.
To be successful in this role, you need to be:
- Have great time management skills.
- Be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Must have strong writing and review skills as well as skills in PowerPoint presentation.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports.
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with the office supply inventory.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, and reports.
- Take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; creative and willing to work independently.
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Willingness to work in a competitive environment.
- Preferably an undergraduate degree in BADM, Marketing, or Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same or a similar role.
- Excellent English level.